In May, PCR and rapid antigen tests on the Island of Krk are performed even on Saturdays.
In May, PCR tests are also available on Saturdays, and are performed by the Institute of Public Health of the Primorsko-goranska County at the following location:
Krk Branch, Vinogradska 2b, Krk
Phone: +385 51 221 955;
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8.00 am - 9.00 am
Saturday 8.00 am - 10.00 am
- No appointments are required.
- It is recommended to download the appointment form from the Institute's website before testing, fill it out and bring it to the testing.
- The price of the test is HRK 490.00.
- Test results are available within 48 hours, in both the Croatian and the English language.
Rapid antigen tests (RAT)
Branches of the Primorsko-goranska County Health Centre on the Island of Krk perform rapid antigen tests according to the following schedule:
- Appointments are made via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Please provide the following information: name and surname, place of residence and address, telephone number.
After receiving your e-mail, the employees of the Primorsko-goranska County Health Centre will contact you as soon as possible and arrange the place and date of testing.
The price of the test is HRK 150.00.
Test results are available in 30 minutes, in both the Croatian and the English language.